Friday 31 May 2013

bike pedal arm - Shimano Click'R PD-T400 Bike Pedals

Shimano Click'R PD-T400 Bike Pedals

bike pedal arm - Shimano Click'R PD-T400 Bike Pedals

Code : 71059989
Brand : Shimano

Description of bike pedal arm Shimano Click'R PD-T400 Bike Pedals

Designed for ease-of-use, the Shimano Click'R PD-T400 bike pedals feature an easy-to-engage pedal/cleat interface for riders wanting to try clipless pedals for the first time. At the heart of the Click'R design is a light, easy-to-engage cleat spring that makes it quick and simple to clip in and clip out of the pedals. Reduced effort offers the efficiencies of a clipless system with little fuss-put a foot down fast for unexpected stops or step in casually when you're ready to roll. Plus, the amount of heel twist required to disengage is less than other clipless pedals, so you pop out of the pedals easier and sooner. Because of the easy-to-use design, these also work great for bike touring, commuting, leisure riding or any other riding where you make frequent stops. Pedals feature the convenience of dual-side entry; pop-up cages within the pedals grab cleats for fast, easy engagement. Spring tension can be adjusted to your preference. Integrated reflectors are built into the pedal body platforms for enhanced visibility. SPD cleats are included with the Shimano Click'R PD-T400 bike pedals; please note that the SPD cleats will only work with 2-hole SPD-compatible shoes.

Best Seller & Compare price bike pedal arm Shimano Click'R PD-T400 Bike Pedals

ProductProduct TitleSellerPriceCompare
Shimano Click'R Trekking SPD Bicycle Pedal - PD-T400 (Black)Shimano Click'R Trekking SPD Bicycle Pedal - PD-T400 (Black)Shimano Click'R Trekking SPD Bicycle Pedal - PD-T400 (Black)69.99
Shimano Click'R PD-T400 Bike PedalsShimano Click'R PD-T400 Bike PedalsShimano Click'R PD-T400 Bike Pedals70.0
Shimano T400 Click'r Bike PedalsShimano T400 Click'r Bike PedalsShimano T400 Click'r Bike Pedals69.99

Related search of bike pedal arm Shimano Click'R PD-T400 Bike Pedals

They told me that based on my objectives, to buy their brand new Shimano Click'R PD-T400. Shimano Click'R Trekking SPD Bicycle Pedal - PD-T400 (Sports),Brand: Shimano, Product: PD-T400 Designed for ease of use, the Shimano Click'R PD-T400 bike pedals feature an easy-to-engage pedal/cleat interface for riders ,Shimano Bicycle Pedals - 371 results like Shimano Pd-a530 Bike Bicycle Pedal Silver W/cleats, Shimano Click'R Trekking SPD Bicycle Pedal - PD-T400, ,Designed for ease-of-use, the Shimano Click'R PD-T400 bike pedals feature an easy-to-engage pedal/cleat interface for riders wanting to try clipless pedals for .Also ,SHIMANO CLICK'R Pedals PD-T400-L Black Version PD-T400-W White Version Y41P98010 Pedal Axle Assembly (Right / B.C.9/16" x 20T.P.I.) A Y41P98020 Pedal Axle Assembly ,Brand: Shimano, Product: PD-T400 Click'r SPD Pedal Designed for ease-of-use, the Shimano Click'R PD-T400 bike pedals feature an easy-to-engage pedal/cleat ,brand new concept! you must come in and see how much easier this is to clip in and out of!!! we would call this the perfect pedal for commuting!!! highly recommended ,There was no difference in grip to the other Shimano pedals I use on my hack bike and winter/cross bike. Make and model: Shimano Click'R pedals PD-T400.,Shimano Click'R Trekking SPD Bicycle Pedal - PD-T700 . 5.0 out of 5 stars . $95.98 - $119.99. to buy their brand new Shimano Click'R PD-T400.,Free Shipping - Designed for ease-of-use, the Shimano Click'R PD-T400 bike pedals feature an easy-to-engage pedal/cleat interface for riders wanting to try clipless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More